If you would like to get MS Office for your computer, then you don’t got to attend any nearby mercantile establishment to get the merchandise. People can purchase and download Office.com/setup immediately from the official website of Microsoft. However, you’ll also purchase MS Office from a mercantile establishment. There are various version of the MS office which are available within the market like Office 365, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, and Office 2007 versions. Here is that the complete procedure how you’ll purchase an Office subscription from Online and Offline:
- Click to open the web browser and go to the Office web store. You can also perform an instant web search for getting the link to the web store or visit office.com/setup.
- The home page will show all Microsoft products.
- Click on the “Shop Products” option.
- Choose and select Office from the drop-down list.
- Now, You will be redirected to the Office product page.
- Browse the available Microsoft Office packages. The wide range of packages by which you have to choose one. You might have to make use of the bar which is provided at the top of the page to locate the Office products for home and student use and for business use.
- Click on the latest version you want to purchase.
- Below every bundle of Office subscription, a list of all included Office products will be given. Ensure that the bundle you have chosen contains every application and software you require.
- Now, add the Office product to the card.
- Click on the Check Out button.
- Now, Sign in into your Microsoft Account.
- Enter the payment details and complete the payment process.
- After completing the payment method, 25 characters alpha-numeric key code is provided to you by the Microsoft, write down that keycode it will help you in downloading process.
- Go to any retail store or Office supply store that keeps Microsoft Office in stock.
- Insert the Office CD in the CD/DVD drive.
- Then, carefully follow the on-screen instructions to download the product.
Read Also This Blog